Wisdom recently revealed to me in fortune cookies of especial provenance. Peruse these profundities at your leisure
- Hawaii has 3 Insterstate Highways (think about it).
- Bimonthly can mean 1) every other month, and 2) twice a month.
- In Saudi Arabia, there are solar-powered payphones in the desert.
- Do you know how long it takes for the Earth to go around the Sun? 46% of Americans don’t.
- Worldwide, Christmas has been celebrated 135 days out of the year (we’re being short-changed on holidays).
- Mosquitoes hibernate (Damn it!)
- World’s best selling cookie: Oreo.
- Top five causes of home accidents: stairs, glass doors, cutlery, jars, power tools (in that order)
P.S. Sorry, I’m a little wonky today.